Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mark Levin: I've Finally Found the Statist's Utopia

Mark Levin:

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to present to you the ultimate in Statism. Where almost everybody pays exactly the same in taxes. Almost everybody is not obese. They're very, very thin. I think I have found the place!

I think I have found the place where the Statists -- although they'll deny it! -- have achieved something memorable. The Daily Mail, England:

'Hell on earth': Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist... More than 200,000 men, women and children are held in the camps

No, I'm not saying this is America. Are you out of your mind?

I'm saying this is the reason why the Statists never tell us exactly what their philosophy is.

They always claim to be "for the people". But they hate individual liberty. They hate private property. They hate the Constitution and the rule of law.

I have quotes! Sure, challenge me on it! I have quotes from Thomas Friedman [Ed: pronounced Fry-d-man]. And Richard Stempel [Ed: pronounced Stimpy]. And Richard Cohen [Ed: pronounced Rube]. And all the rest of them. 'Get away from the Constitution and the rule of law. What we need is a more centralized, unitary, concentrated government! Yes, can't have those states' rights!'

The North Korean government may deny their existence, but photos taken from space have revealed in unprecedented detail the concentration camps that are used imprison more than 200,000 citizens.

Men, women and children are forced to work seven days a week as slaves and eat 'rats, frogs, snakes, insects' and even faeces to battle starvation in the camps.

Previously there have been blurred images taken by satellite but new detailed pictures from South Korea's Unification Ministry allow a closer look at the sites - and also prove they have grown.

No, I'm not saying America's headed for this.

What I am saying, ladies and gentlemen, is Statism in its purest form is hell on Earth.

And there it is, in North Korea: Hell on Earth.

And liberty in its purest form... it's a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Kang has a lot in common with Walter Rosenberg (Rudolf Krba) and Alfred Wetzler.
(History buffs might be inclined to Google those names.)

Anonymous said...

scarlAnd I always thought Hell was in the Grand Cayman's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Grand_Cayman